Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Top 5 Predictions

Dear Diary,

Harry's last act is only three days away! I didn't sleep again last night. I can't. I'm just sweating buckets, lying in soaked sheets, my eyes wide with anticipation and inexplicable horror. What could possibly happen to dear Harry in his very last book? I started this list at 3:00am this morning. It is now 8:00am and my hands are shaking. I can't believe I'm finally done. These are my top 5 predictions for what will take place in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows:

5. Harry Potter will graduate from Hogwarts:

This is Harry's final year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. He has been a good student so far, with some of his grades being better than average. Fingers crossed he keeps it up for this final stretch.

4. Snape does not have the appropriate qualifications to teach:

Snape just might get fired in this one. Not helping his case is the fact that everyone knows he murdered the headmaster.

3. Voldemort is a vegetarian:

J.K. has been hinting at this in every book. What would you serve the Dark Lord if he came over for dinner? Does he at least eat pork? Rowling has kept too mum on this one.

2. Harry is really a bastard:

Not in the sense that his parents weren't married when he was conceived, but more that he is just a bastard.

1. Harry is my father:

It's a long shot, but I'd love it if Harry was my dad. We're so much alike. Maybe we could move in together and that could be the new series: him teaching me some magic and just hanging out and stuff. As of last night, I have mailed J.K. Rowling a total of 25,567 letters requesting this since The Chamber of Secrets. Let's hope she appreciates her fans.

No comments: