Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows song

Dear Diary,

The new Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows comes out in just a few days so I wrote a song last night. I drank nineteen cups of coffee just so I could finish it before I had to go to work this morning. I never even went to bed. I felt so inspired! So, without further adieu, here is my new song: Happy with Harry!

So happy!
With Harry,
Harry, and me
So happy!
With Harry,
I didn't say Snape, no, not me
I'll beat you
If you don't like him too
I swear, you'll get such a beat down
I'm not kidding. They'll have to call the cops
They'll give me life, after I'm done with you
Your name Malfoy? Oh no, you di'n't!

Whack! Whack! Punch! Punch!
Spit in your face! I hate you!

La la la la la la la la la la,
Whooaaaa, whooaaaa, Hoooooo, la la la Whoooooo!
Doo tee doo! Dum da dum dum

Whoooooooooo! Hooooooooooo! Mooooooooooooooo!
Bing! Bing! Bing!
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! No! No! No!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

No comments: